DECLARATION OF FINAL DIVIDEND
Declaration of final dividend
The board declared a final ordinary dividend of 653 cents per share for the year ended 30 September 2022.
In accordance with paragraphs 11.17 (a) (i) to (x) and 11.17 (c) of the JSE Listings Requirements, the following additional information is disclosed:
- The ordinary final dividend has been declared out of income reserves
- The local dividends tax rate is 20% (twenty percent), effective 22 February 2017
- The gross final dividend amount of 653,00000 cents per ordinary share will be paid to shareholders who are exempt from the dividends tax
- The net final dividend amount of 522,40000 cents per ordinary share will be paid to shareholders who are liable for the dividends tax
- Tiger Brands has 180 327 980 ordinary shares in issue (which includes 10 326 758 treasury shares)
- Tiger Brands Limited’s income tax reference number is 9325/110/71/7.
Shareholders are advised of the following dates in respect of the final ordinary dividend:
|Declaration date||Friday, 2 December 2022|
|Last day to trade cum the ordinary dividend||Tuesday, 17 January 2023|
|Shares commence trading ex the ordinary dividend||Wednesday, 18 January 2023|
|Record date to determine those shareholders entitled to the ordinary dividend||Friday, 20 January 2023|
|Payment date in respect of the ordinary dividend||Monday, 23 January 2023|
Share certificates may not be dematerialised or re-materialised between Wednesday, 18 January 2023 and Friday, 20 January 2023, both days inclusive.
By order of the board
1 December 2022