Tiger Brands’ full year results impacted by the unbundling of the company’s interest in Oceana Group Limited (Oceana), the challenging operating environment and a slower than anticipated recovery in the Value Added Meat Products (VAMP) business.
In a year that has been catastrophic for many businesses in South Africa, Tiger Brands has been in the fortunate position of playing a pivotal role in ensuring food supply during the initial lockdown periods.
Tiger Brands’ earnings for the year ended 30 September 2020 were impacted by the ongoing difficulty of maintaining margins in a tough trading environment compounded by the challenges of Covid-19.
Tiger Brands Limited
("Tiger Brands" or "the company")
(Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa)
Share code: TBS
Registration number: 1944/017881/06
- Audited group results
- Consolidated income statement
- Consolidated statement of comprehensive income
- Consolidated segmental information
- Consolidated statement of financial position
- Consolidated statement of changes in equity
- Consolidated statement of cash flows
- Our salient features